The "eSeaGo" offers simple and convenient solution for displaying the chart information for the Hong Kong waters free of charge. Through the "eSeaGo", users can download the chart information provided by the Hydrographic Office of the Marine Department and display it in offline mode. With mobile device's positioning function, "eSeaGo" will assist sailing in Hong Kong waters. Meanwhile, the information provided on "eSeaGo" can also be read in an offline mode. The “eSeaGo” provides content and information in raster images which should not be used as a substitute for paper nautical charts or electronic navigational charts. The “eSeaGo” is not designed to be used for navigational purposes or as a substitute for any navigational equipment that is required under applicable regulations or laws.
Download the app for FREE from the App Store or Google Play!
- Download up-to-date “eSeaGo” chart information for offline display.
- Up-to-date “eSeaGo” chart information available notification.
- “Portrait” or “Landscape” display orientation.
- Positioning quality information display.
- Speed information display.
- True bearing and remaining distance from the mobile device the user-defined route.
- User-defined layers, route points and point of interest.
- User positioning tracking function and export it into the Keyhole Markup Language (KML) file format.
- Bookmark functions.
- Share recorded track image with "eSeaGo" chart to third-party social networking mobile applications.
|“eSeaGo” display in ”Portrait” mode||Up-to-date “eSeaGo” chart information available notification|
|True bearing and remaining distance from the mobile device to the route points||Bookmark function for Point of Interest|
- "eSeaGo" requires Internet connection. You may be charged for Internet connection and data usage charges made through the use of “eSeaGo”, according to the applicable rates charged by your respective third party Internet and data usage service provider as may be from time to time.
- The positioning information obtained by the mobile device may differ from its actual position and may be inaccurate. Reliance upon or use of such position information shall be at User’s risk.